6.07.2010

No one Puts NPW in a Corner!

does that title even make sense?

Wow.
Okay- so no excuses. I mean work has been busy and I have been traveling... but clearly things have been happening in my life, so at last (!!) blog fodder! FO REALZ YO!

Last week I met up with NPW and a few friends in Somerville for trivia.. which is a whole 'nother story all together- let's just say we needed degrees from Harvard to even understand half the questions asked let alone figure out what the fcuking answers were. I hate losing. So we left during the 3rd round. We will not be shown up people.

Where was I? Oh!. NPW. The last time I saw her, when RA was in town- I know what you're thinking "that was forever ago Julie WTF"- I told her that I was going to get back on the bloggy bandwagon and actual write! Funny, articulate posts! About my life as a single, vibrant 20- something in Boston.

Well.
::clears throat::
Sorry NPW. Apparantly, I lied.

But no longer!
I will write.

Seriously.

Check your google readers.
:)

3 comments:

Breathe Gently said...

WRITE WRITE WRITE.

I once left a trivia night too - because seriously? Who the heck enjoys writing trivia nights where NOBODY can get the answers right? And bonus points for dates? What? Obscure historical dates that NOBODY would know? I don't get how that is fun.

Lame. I don't blame you guys.

shelleycoughlin said...

I forgive you. THIS TIME.

LINUX FONT said...

don't worry, everything will be alright ^^!