I'm taking time out of my schedule to post some funny things about my friend and yours, well we'll just call her LK
We finally were able to get U2 tickets for Tuesday Night's show @ the Fleet bank north something whatever theyre calling it nowadays.
Since we got these tickets yesterday... LK has been nothing but hillarious in everything she does and says.... For example while on a Pub Crawl last night I mentioned to LK that we should both take Tuesday off of work. Wasting no time she responded to me with "I already put in for the day! I even cancelled my dentist appointment". Wow LK, good thing you have your priorities straight...seriously I mean what if you needed some work done and you were put under and then when you came out you were all puffy and drooling and stuff. We wouldn't want Bono to see you like that now would we?? Well I wouldn't want to see you like that....
Next funny thing.... Just happened about an hour ago...
LK is still trying to win tickets even though we have them....
So she found this link on the project bravo website that is giving away 2 tickets to the same show we're going to... and may I say are AWFUL seats! We have such better tickets than these. Needless to say you needed to write something that stated why you should win the tickets... blah blah..So here is what LK submits...
"I have never flashed anyone in a concert before...but I always thought that Bono should be the first to see my most secret treasures....it would be perfect to do at this show, don't you think?"
OH LK!!
Okay I need lunch.
later days
5.20.2005
Well Thanks...Nice Story....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment