I just got home from one of the best experiences of my entire life. LK and I went to the U2 concert tonight at the New Garden here in Boston.
I dont even know where to start....
Lemme try to remember the set:
City of Blinding Light
Vertigo
Elevation
oh man I cant remember the order but they played these:
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Where the Streets have No Name
Pride (in the name of Love)
Yaweh
She Moves in Mysterious Ways
Bullet in Blue Sky
Miracle Drug
Sometimes you Can't make it on your Own
Love and Peace Or Else
And I cant remember:)
Im going to sleep to dream of Bono and The Edge.....
I need to rest up so that LK and I can go stalk them tomorrow at the Four Seasons!!
:)
Thank you and Goodnight!
5.25.2005
Oh...You look so beautiful tonight...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment