HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OUT THERE!
Where have I been since U2? That was almost 2 freaking months ago?
No shit. Wow, Time flies.
Today, I NEED to write about The Facebook.
Have you heard about this? Basically, Its like Friendster... And if you haven't heard about that, well then you probably wouldn't know how to read my blog so BLAH.
FACEBOOK is for college students, staff and alumni that creates this type of network. It's cool and all, but wow, what a way to make it easy to stalk someone. I mean c'mon now: Here's how bad it is.... Lets say you think someone (girl, guy, whatever) in your English class at 8am in the morning with a professor that doesn't even speak English.. but I digress... is hot. Well you can go on Facebook and tell them what classes you're in and they will find everyone in your classes as well that has signed up and has a profile on Facebook. Creepy huh? And of course they ask you things in your profile like Where you live, Birthday, Phone # etc.... !!UM HELLO!!! Do not give these ppl your info... You WILL GET STALKED!!
My friend K whom I love dearly, is not on Facebook. I was having a conversation with her today about this. She told me that the reason why she chose not to have a profile online is because its a pathetic excuse for people to show off how many "friends" they have. Right and I know what all of you are thinking... Well she must not have any friends...and you know what normally, you'd be right, but not in this case. Not only is K popular, but shes hot. So you would think that she wouldn't mind being on facebook. I applaude you K... for not giving into peer pressure and signing up. Eventhough you know you want to look at my profile every minute you can.
A while back, I got asked to be someones "Facebook Friend" Whom I never even met before, because all he wanted was to have the MOST number of people connected to him online. Um no sorry fucker you are NOT someone who I want being able to stalk me. Idiot. It's people like you that make it unsafe to walk the streets at night! (is that too harsh? Eh whatever)
Later Days
7.11.2005
Wanna be my Facebook Friend?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Facebook is the college equivalent to sconex, which is therefore the high school equivalent to facebook.
Get it? Good.
Post a Comment