5.18.2006

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun please Save the Baby Seals


"Summer Afternoon- The two most beautiful words in the English language"- Henry James

The SUN CAME OUT TODAY!
Well I mean it was out yesterday too, but I took advantage of it today!

It is gorgeous out right now. Not too hot, not too cool, perfect!
J, M and I decided that we should take advantage of the weather and have lunch outside. So we went to Au Bon Pain and got a prime table off the sidewalk right in the sun. Which allowed Jason and I to get some color. Woohoo for Skin cancer!

Anyways, we sat there for awhile and enjoyed our salads (Tuna with Balsamic Vinegar mmmm, M had a Caesar, but I digress). After about 15 minutes M had to jet to class, which left Jason and I together sitting outside, which is never a good combination for the people sitting around us. Of course we started people watching... what else could we do, have an actual discussion about ourselves haha no way.

On the other side of our table was a MASSPRIG representative soliciting people for donations (google it if you don't know what it is). What's the deal with them anyway. They're everwhere and each one of them asks "would you like to save the environment?" Of course I would asshole, but me giving you 10 minutes of my life isn't going to help save the baby seals at the North Pole, so get the hell out of my face! BIOTCH. This one kid today was just standing there. I watched him continuously for like 7 minutes as people walked past him. He just stood there. WTF. Lazy.

Lunch continues: J and I watch as countless people politely say no, don't answer him (We later find out that his name is Gabe... Because of the whores you'll learn about them later on), or come up with whatever reason that they cannot stop. He obviously needed to change his pick up line.... "Want to help to stop global warming today?" No bitch its fucking 70 degrees out.... to quote Jason "If I could have weather like this all the time because of global warming that's fine with me!" Awesome.

Of course, I reply... "But Jason, the ice caps are melting!"
J: "I don't care. The effects of that won't happen for hundreds of years, plus I'm not having kids".
Wonderful.

So he continues to solicit. Occasionally asking "Do you have a few minutes to help save the environment?" Now why would he think that would work?
Eventually he bagged these two hot chicks, but whores who have atleast a 15 minutes conversation with him, which I am sure ended with "Sure I'll come to your apartment later..." Whores.

All in all, it was a F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S lunch with my homeboy.
I would say that I hope the weather stays this way... but I hear from the experts that it's going to rain again tonight.
DAMNIT!

later days.

1 comment:

Lauren K said...

Was Gabe cute? I bet he was. You should have totally talked to him...
oh and I know that you know deep in your heart you are a baby seal lover...