I just got back from my weekly kickball game, yes I play kickball on a league through Boston Ski and Sports Club (www.bssc.com) and we won! (Again).
But this win was special... we beat a team that supposedly has been undefeated for years!
It was a great game for the Amish. We were down 2-0 and then came back and scored to make it 2-1. They went up 3-1 and then Jordan... who so far is the MVP of the team kicked a grand slam and made it 7-3. That's how it ended.
Awesome game. We are all really clicking this year and doing reall well.
This is our (Tim and I) second summer playing. One of my co-workers has been playing kickball on this league for years now and last season they needed extra people, so she asked me.
So go Fighting Amish!
Let's hope we keep it up!
6.20.2006
We're Amish and We're PROUD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment