8.16.2006

Being Productive

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Physical Therapy Assistant
2. Ocean Lifeguard
3. Sales Associate at the GAP
4. MIT Housing

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Billy Madison
2. Remember the Titans
3. Wallace and Gromit
4. Love Actually

Four places I have lived
1. Brooklyn, NY
2. Queens, NY
3. Buenos Aires Argentina
4. Boston, MA

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. House
3. 24
4. CSI Las Vegas

Four places I have been on vacation
1. Florida
2. Bahamas
3. San Francisco
4. Maine

Four websites I visit daily:
1. gmail.com
2. nytimes.com
3. boston.craigslist.com
4. isitfriday.net

Four of my favorite foods;
1. L&B Pizza
2. Pasta
3. Cake Batter Ice Cream
4. Mom's Sausage and Peppers

Four places I would rather be right now;
1. Bed
2. Getting a massage
3. Hawaii
4. Hanging out with my friends


And this is pretty much the most work I have done all day today.
It's because my boss, who I am a personal assistant for is out at a Dept. Retreat.
Although, she did call me during her break and ask me for directions to somewhere.
Cool.

Later Days

No comments: