8.16.2006

Bored at work #2

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Julie
Birthday:September 9, 1983
Birthplace:Brooklyn, NY
Current Location:Boston, MA
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Brown
Height:5'4"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Italian, Romanian, Austrian
The Shoes You Wore Today:Brown leather Flops
Your Weakness:Cake Batter Ice Cream
Your Fears:Falling into a rut
Your Perfect Pizza:Black olives and artichoke
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Get back into Yoga
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:OMG
Thoughts First Waking Up:What am I going to wear to work?
Your Best Physical Feature:
Your Bedtime:Depends on the day of the week, or how drunk I am ha
Your Most Missed Memory:Lifeguarding in Breezy
Pepsi or Coke:Diet Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:Neither
Single or Group Dates:Group
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee
Do you Smoke:No
Do you Swear:Like a sailor!
Do you Sing:Only in the shower!
Do you Shower Daily:Duh
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:Graduated thank you
Do you want to get Married:Yes eventually
Do you belive in yourself:Of Course
Do you get Motion Sickness:Only when I ride backwards on the Green Line
Do you think you are Attractive:Yes
Are you a Health Freak:I used to be hoping to get back into it
Do you get along with your Parents:yep
Do you like Thunderstorms:Sometimes
Do you play an Instrument:No although I used to play the recorder in elementary school
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yes
In the past month have you Smoked:No
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No
In the past month have you gone on a Date:I'm in a committed relationship so no.... unless you count shakespeare in the park with Seth and Rachel Tim and I and our dog
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yes I work part time in one
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:ha no I dont even think I have had an oreo this month
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Yes mmmm
In the past month have you been on Stage:No
In the past month have you been Dumped:No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Not when i was sober
Ever been Drunk:yes
Ever been called a Tease:No
Ever been Beaten up:no
Ever Shoplifted:no
How do you want to Die:Quick and painless (in my sleep)
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:haha
What country would you most like to Visit:Italy
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Blue
Favourite Hair Color:Red
Short or Long Hair:Short
Height:tall
Weight:average
Best Clothing Style:prep
Number of Drugs I have taken:None really
Number of CDs I own:Tons but i am slowly converting them to MP3
Number of Piercings:Ears, this time last year i had my nose but I took it out
Number of Tattoos:1
Number of things in my Past I Regret:No regrets

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: