8.17.2006

I Need

To learn that I should just write whatever's on my mind, or maybe not on my mind and have it be okay.

My blog does not have to be a masterpiece.
My entrys do not always have to be witty and wonderful (although most times they are).
Blogging is healthy, right?

To make major changes in my life. Exercise and diet need to come back to me.

To Lighten Up I worry waaaay too much. Tim has helped me. His motto is "It will all work itself out". Most of the time that is not good enough for me. I like things being settled. I do not like having things up in the air.

To Ban Shitty Foods from entering my body.

To Call my Mother more often(like everyday). She is my rock. I can always count on her for guidance and support. And days go by without me talking to her.

To Watch the Entire Series of Sex and the City before I need to return it to Noah, which is probably soon.

No comments: