8.17.2006

Myspace Type Post

1. WHAT CURSE WORD DO YOU USE THE MOST?
fuck

2. DO YOU OWN AN IPOD?
Of couse I do. The U2 edition

3. WHAT PERSON ON YOUR TOP 8 DO YOU TALK TO THE MOST?
Melanie

4. WHAT TIME IS YOUR ALARM CLOCK SET FOR?
6:41 AM

5. HOW MANY SUITCASES DO YOU OWN?
one, I like duffles better

6. DO YOU WEAR FLIP FLOPS WHEN ITS COLD?
Anytime its 40 degrees or warmer

7. WOULD YOU RATHER TAKE THE PICTURE OR BE IN THE PICTURE?
take it

8. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I watched Pirates of the Carribean last night!

9. DO ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS HAVE CHILDREN?
Not that I know of

10. HAS ANYONE EVER CALLED YOU LAZY?
Im sure

11. DO YOU EVER TAKE MEDICATION TO HELP YOU FALL ASLEEP?
No

12. WHAT CD IS CURRENTLY IN YOUR CD PLAYER?
My Ipod is hooked up to my Mac Iat work does that count?

13. DO YOU PREFER REGULAR OR CHOCOLATE MILK?
I dont like milk, So I take a calcium supplement

14. HAS ANY0NE TOLD YOU A SECRET THIS WEEK?
Yes teehee

15. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD STARBUCKS?
Yesterday Cafe Con Leche mmmm

16. CAN YOU WHISTLE?
Only when calling my dog over

18. DO YOU THINK PEOPLE TALK ABOUT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK?
I'm sure of it.

19. DID YOU WATCH CARTOONS AS A CHILD?
yes and sometimes I still do

21. ARE YOU SHY AROUND THE OPPOSITE SEX?
nope.

22. WHAT MOVIE DO YOU KNOW EVERY LINE TO?
Billy madison

23. DO YOU OWN ANY BAND T-SHIRTS?
the DMB one from the Fenway Park Shows I think a Bon Jovi Shirt

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SALAD DRESSING?
Balsamic Only

25. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
Yes in fact he just called me at work to tell me he loves me

26. DO YOU DO YOUR OWN DISHES?
Yes I hate cleaning them but its a pet peave of mine when they're left in the sink

27. EVER CRY IN PUBLIC?
yes

28. ARE YOU ON A DESKTOP COMPUTER OR A LAP TOP?
Desktop at work, laptop at home (both macs!)

29. ARE YOU CURRENTLY WANTING ANY PIERCINGS OR TATTOOS?
I miss my nose ring and yes I want another tattoo.

30. WHATS THE WEATHER LIKE?
sunny and hot.

31. WOULD YOU EVER DATE SOMEONE COVERED IN TATTOOS?
Depends

32. WHAT DID YOU DO BEFORE THIS?
Read more of this wonderful blog that I am stalking, yikes!

33. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU SLEPT ON THE FLOOR?
The last time I stayed in Maine with Aunt Nancy

34. HOW MANY HOURS OF SLEEP DO YOU NEED TO FUNCTION?
5-6

35. DO YOU EAT BREAKFAST DAILY?
I am trying to now

36. ARE YOUR DAYS FULL AND FAST PACED?
Not anymore at my new job

37. DO YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE CALORIES ON THE PACKAGE?
I should more

38. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Definatley

39. HOW OLD WILL YOU BE TURNING ON YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY?
23

40. ARE YOU PICKY ABOUT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR?
Extremely.

41. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO SIX FLAGS?
Yes In a few different states

43. DO YOU GET ALONG BETTER WITH THE SAME SEX OR THE OPPOSITE SEX?
both

44. DO YOU LIKE MUSTARD?
Only Spicey Brown

45. DO YOU SLEEP ON YOUR SIDE, STOMACH OR BACK?
On my stomach with one of my legs bent, which makes it hard for Tim to come to sleep when he gets home from work at 4am

46. DO YOU WATCH THE NEWS?I try not to it depresses me

47. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, AND HOW DID YOU GET IT?
On my Calf from when I got hit by my stupid neighboors car when he was pulling out of the driveway and i was riding my bike

48. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU MAD?
bernadette stupid realtor

49. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
like or like like lol

50. WHY DID YOU DO THIS SURVEY?
because I want to post more on my blog haha

No comments: