What happened to that thing they called a weekend??
It was just Friday. Seriously..... The weekends just get shorter and shorter as I get older and older. Oye, listen to me complain. But then again, what's a blog for anyways.
Friday was ok. The work day went by quickly and then I met up with Nikki who was walking my dog (yes I know aren't you all amazed!) on the Christian Science Center's grass. We went back to our apartment (yes she's temporarily staying with us) and coincidently found Tarah in front of my building. We both changed and took a cab to Whiskeys to get Tim.
Then we walked over to Pappa Razzi on Newbury for some great eats with Rachel and Seth. It seems like Friday nights usually consist of dinner with all of those people. I had the best Capellini with Tomato and Garlic. Tim would not shut up about his pasta. He ordered it because it "sounded like it would be a good pizza". He makes me laugh. That or he makes me angry. But all my friends seem to like him, and after 4 years of dating they still invite him out with us all the time, so that's a good sign.
After dinner we all (minus Tarah) headed back to Whiskey's for a drink and to watch some of the Yankees/ Red Sox game #2 of the day/night double header.
Around 10, we all parted ways, and Tim and I wandered around Boylston Street for a bit. Lately he has been growing out a beard, eh it's okay, and since Ari got married and moved back to DC, Tim has not had a beard trimmer. Needless to say, it's been a little bit long for a week or so. We are on the hunt for a beard trimmer and after a few stores... found one at Shaw's.
On Saturday, I was supposed to go to Tarah's graduation ceremonies at Wentworth, but I had such a headache that I could not for the life of me keep my eyes open. About an hour more of sleep and 4 tylenol, I was feel a little better. I decided that I should wash my sheets and packa little bit. Then Nikki asked if I wanted to go to Target quickly. Well, I can never pass up a trip to Boutique Tar-get. It was definately a successful trip. I bought the newest season of the Simpsons out on DVD anda replacement drill for Emmye (finally).
Sunday we went to Franklin, for Aran's (Tim's nephew) 2nd birthday party. It was a blast. But we couldn't stay long bcecause Tim had to work at 5. But it is nice to see his family.
Ok, well maybe I should get to sleep.
My mom and sister are coming in this week sometime. She's at that age where you start to visit colleges. (AHH!) I think they are doing Yale today or tomorrow and then coming up here to stay with me till next week. Should be fun. Maybe I can convince my mom to go grocery shopping.
Later Days
8.20.2006
What? It's Monday? Shit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment