Melanie sent me something through e-mail instead of IM today, apparently she couldn't find me online. But I was there I tells ya I was there!
"are you at work today???
if no, i have an interesting fact for your blog when you next update it...
At Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport, the urinals in the men's restrooms have a fly
etched into each porcelain bowl as a target for the urinal user, and the
Schiphol Airport authorities claim it saves them much time and money on cleaning"
"are you at work today???
if no, i have an interesting fact for your blog when you next update it...
At Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport, the urinals in the men's restrooms have a fly
etched into each porcelain bowl as a target for the urinal user, and the
Schiphol Airport authorities claim it saves them much time and money on cleaning"
Serious. Who thinks these things up?
2 comments:
I got to work and there was no line at Starbucks and I. kept. walking.
Progress!!
Definitely crack in the coffee. But it's delicious!!
Post a Comment