9.21.2006

IM Shoe Shopping

After having zero luck at DSW with my shoes, I came back to my computer and immediately told Melanie:

Me: and I just ran to DSW on my lunchbreak bc I figured they would have them and they dont have anything remotely close

Melanie: bastards!
Me:I know
Me: I was thinking of buying you these for your bday!




Me: lol
Melanie: god I hope you're kidding

Melanie: I need orange shoes for the dress I bought



Me: those are nice, and you'd be like 6'4" in them
Melanie: I know. That or lime green
Me: where are you wearing this dress?

Melanie: wedding
Me: when?
Melanie: october, I don't remember the date
Me: I dont like those
Melanie: yeah, me either really

Me: I tried ones like this on but they were kenneth cole

Melanie: are you going for casual or dressy?
Me: work, but that I can wear them with jeans
Melanie: those kinda look like pilgrim shoes
Melanie: I think the other ones are better
Melanie: square toe & buckle
Melanie: I like the others better
Me: yea I plan on being a pilgrim for halloween
Melanie: step 1 - find pilgrim shoes...check
Melanie: step 2 - stop using electricity...pending
Me: step 3- make costume out of construction paper

Me: those are amish ppl
Melanie: step 4- find a hoop and stick to play with...also pending
Me: electricity wasn't invented yet
Melanie:there was no electricity back when the pilgrims were around!!!
Melanie: hello!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DSW = Doesnt Stock Well

Julie said...

creative