Son: "Oh Dad look! Thats the big dig bridge!"
Dad: "Yea I see it".
Son: "Wow! How many times did I see this skyline on Ally McBeal!"
- Heard on the red line btw the Charles/MGH and Kendal Sq stops.
Dad: "Yea I see it".
Son: "Wow! How many times did I see this skyline on Ally McBeal!"
- Heard on the red line btw the Charles/MGH and Kendal Sq stops.
Holy shitters.
I kid you not my good friends.
I heard this just a couple of hours ago, while on my lunch break heading to DSW in downtown crossing. Are you kidding me??? The son was definatley in his late 20's. He was also carrying a "Lobster Kids Guide to Boston". So at first I thought he was mentally retarded. Further investigation led me to believe that he wasn't. Just overly excited to be in one of his favorite TV shows. Although, when I look around the car, I didn't see any ugly, wafey women.
No comments:
Post a Comment