Me: So you really have no idea what's going on for your birthday?
Melanie: Nope. Not at all.
Melanie: First year he's been able to pull it off.
Me: I know. I think that's why I can't believe it.
Melanie: Although I am pretty sure it includes dinner. 'Cause my friend Jenn kinda slipped in an e-mail to me.
Melanie: And I know we are going to dinner with Karen and her boyfriend. Which makes me think tonight might be it. 'Cause she e-mailed me and was like "my boss gave me a gift certificate for a dinner for 4 at Maggianos" but no one gives a gift certificate for a number of people its usually for money.
Me: True
Melanie: I should be a dectective.
Me: But that place is family style.
Melanie: I also have no idea what he got me for a gift.
Me: Me neither
Melanie: I have clues and ideas.
Me: Oh? Like??
Melanie: 1. He bought something simliar to it in the last year. 2. I should eat beforehand
3. I will not use it everyday 4. I will be sitting when I use it. 5. It's thin
Me: A thighmaster??
Melanie: 6. I should not wear Jeans.
Melanie: LOL I said a toliet seat cover.
Me: lol lol
Melanie: My guess is 1. airplane tickets 2. theater tickets 3. airplane tickets to go somewhere where we will need theater tickets.
Me: oh boy
Melanie: I am hoping for #3.
*************************
Melanie: And dude. I TOTALLY made my barbies have sex with ken!!
Melanie: He was a P.I.M.P.
Me: See I knew I wasn't the only one!
Melanie: not even close! I used to make HeMan and Shera have sex too eventhough they were cousins.
Melanie: What can I say?
Melanie: I guess it was a southern thing!
(editors note: Melanie was born and grew up in texas)
Me: I love SHERA! I dressed like her for Halloween.
Melanie: Me too
Me: I think we've had this conversation before.
Melanie: As do I.
9.15.2006
Private Eye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Soooo...what did you get for your birthday then?!?!
Post a Comment