Once again, since this is my blog, I have reign over what occurs here ::insert evil laugh::
Tuesdays are now ::insert regal trumpets::
TUESDAYS WITH ARI
TUESDAYS WITH ARI
Every Tuesday, Ari will e-mail me an obscure word, and then use it in a sentence.
Boring, you say? Well the catch is that sentence must be an insult!
Since he does this to me over g-mail chat on a regular basis, (and it turns into pretty hillarious banter), I felt it was necessary to share it with the world!
So here it is.... the first ever word of the week!
tatterdemalion \tat-uhr-dih-MAYL-yuhn; -MAY-lee-uhn\, noun:
1. A person dressed in tattered or ragged clothing; a ragamuffin.
Although Julie had just bought him new shirts and slacks, Tim still looked like the same old tatterdemalion as before.
Boring, you say? Well the catch is that sentence must be an insult!
Since he does this to me over g-mail chat on a regular basis, (and it turns into pretty hillarious banter), I felt it was necessary to share it with the world!
So here it is.... the first ever word of the week!
tatterdemalion \tat-uhr-dih-MAYL-yuhn; -MAY-lee-uhn\, noun:
1. A person dressed in tattered or ragged clothing; a ragamuffin.
Although Julie had just bought him new shirts and slacks, Tim still looked like the same old tatterdemalion as before.
1 comment:
Haha... that made me laugh outloud. I just had to tell you.
Post a Comment