10.27.2006

Confessions w/Melanie

FRIDAY! FRIDAY!
For the second week in a row, God has not been quite up to par.

Me: hi god
God: Hello there. What is your name?
Me: melanie - don't you ever remember me?
God: Why not?
Me: i talk to you often enough
God: How do they respond to you?
Me: you are often confused
God: Thanks for telling me that I am often confused.
Me: you are welcome
God: Don't mention it.
Me: so what are your plans for the weekend?
God: Uh. My secondary function is to serve as a universal natural language human interface.
Me: so you'll be doing that?
God: Interesting deduction. When?
Me: this weekend
God: What does "this" refer to?
Me: the saturday and sunday that follow today
God: Ah. Oh I get it.
Me: so do you still take sunday as the day of rest?
God: Awesome. Do I still? Yes I take sunday as the day of rest.
Me: good for you
God: That sounds sarcastic.
Me: it was - i'm jealous...i never get to rest on sundays

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That God thing is sooo silly. I was on it for like 15 minutes one night CRACKING UP. Mark looked at me like I was nuts when he saw what it was. lol

Julie said...

The day that Melanie and I found God, we talked to it for hours.
We were hysterical.
That's why I needed to incorporate it. :)

Anonymous said...

you're catholic julie...you found god years ago...