10.27.2006

TGIFF

Fcuk. It's cold out. 34 degrees this morning while I was waiting outside for the T to come.

After arriving at Kendall Square, I was walking out of the train station to grab my regular breakfast... (everything bagel toasted with herb cream cheese and tomato) when I looked down at my phone to check the time, I noticed that I received a text message from Sarah....

"I'm getting starbucks. Meet me at 7:55 if you want".
Hell yea I want. :)
So I grabbed my regular and briskly walked to meet her at our third place.

While waiting there, I was happily giving thanks to God for allowing me to indulge in a little taste of Heaven, when I saw my first Starbucks Junkie. See I had heard about these people before, but like big foot, had never seen them up close.
You know you're a Starbucks junkie when: You double park in front of Sbucks, grab the empty white cardboard Sbucks cup from your car's cup holder, toss it out in the trash in front of Sbucks and head inside for another serving of your sweet....delicious....drug.

Soon after this Sarah arrived and we both had a pretty good chuckle over my paranormal sighting.

And now as I type to you, I am thoroughly enjoying my grande non fat extra hot sugar free vanilla latte.


No comments: