10.31.2006

GRRRRR

DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT.

Good morning to you too.
My bracelet just got caught on my new sweater and put a pull in it.
Stupid me decided to see if I could fix it and now I HAVE A FREAKING HOLE IN MY SWEATER.
Right on my boob. I mean it was kind of shear anyways so I have a shirt on underneath it, but still. Good thing I have a cardigan on over it also.
It's not the end of the world, but shite. I like this sweater. I just bought it on Sunday.
Something like this happens every time I break down and buy something at Target.
I am just going to stick with cheap shoes, handbags, etc.
Seriously. It's just not worth the heartache.

Should I try to exchange it at Target?
Tonight?
Is it worth it? What should I do???

HELP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think you should have made the hole bigger, bought a cheap bra and glued a pastic breast to it, and then worn it to work today as your halloween costume...you know - you could have been janet jackson a la a wardrobe malfunction...