Have you ever?
1. Snuck out of the house: No, actually. That is so weird.
2.Gotten lost in your city: Boston is notorious for changing construction overnight, etc.
But I do have to say THANK GOD for Ari and I taking random trips to different areas to buy furniture for our old apartment.
3. Seen a shooting star: Yea. It was the weirdest thing I have ever seen.
4. Been to any other countries besides Canada: haha America Junior doesn't count. yes I have been to Argentina, Mexico, Bermuda, Bahamas, Venezuela, Brasil
5. Had a serious surgery: Does Wisdom teeth count?
6) Gone out in public in your pajamas: Yes, to almost every 8am class in college
7) Kissed a stranger........... Yep.
8) Hugged a stranger......... Yep.
9) Been in a fist fight........ Yes. With a boy. And he hit me first. What I was 11!
10)Been arrested.......... No, not yet anyways.
11) Laughed and had milk/coke come out of your nose...... Um Beer. Not Coke or Milk.
12)Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.......Haha I did that at work the other day.
13) Swore at your parents......... Yes. My parents and I curse all the time. I'm from brooklyn damnit!
14)Been in love....... Yep.
15)Been close to love....... Wha? Doesn't one sort of presume the other?
16) Been to a casino......... Yes. And I actually played blackjack this time!
17) Been skydiving.......... Not yet.
18)Skinny dipped........... Hmm. I vaguely remember something.
19)Skipped school........... Yep.
20) Seen a therapist........ Nope.
21) Done the splits........... What does that mean?
22) Played spin the bottle........... Yep.
23) Gotten stitches.......... Yes in my mouth after my wisom teeth
24) Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.......... Ew. I HATE MILK.
25) Bitten someone......yes. Tim's hand on the way home from Rick's Wedding like 2 years ago. He still complains about it.
26) Been to Niagara Falls.......NO
27) Gotten the chicken pox....... Yes. In Kindergarten. Stupid girl named Jenna gave it to me... So my mom named my little sister after her! HOW SICK!
28) Kissed a member of the same sex....... Treesha and I faked it to get this guy to go away. It didn't really work.
29) Crashed into a friend's car........ No
30) Been to Japan......... No.
31) Ridden in a taxi............ Yes all the time.
32) Been dumped........... Yes. Sucks.
33) Shoplifted............ No.
34) Been fired............. No
35) Had a crush on someone of the same sex.........Nope.
36) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back........... Probably
37) Gone on a blind date............. Nope
38) Lied to a friend............... Yep.
39) Had a crush on a teacher............ Yes.
40) Celebrated Mardi-Gras in New Orleans........... Nope.
41) Slept with a co-worker............ No
42) Seen someone die............ No.
43)Had a close friend die........... Yep. More than one.
44) Been to Africa............ Nope.
45) Driven over 400 miles in one day..........Yes.
46)Been to Mexico..........Yes. Just recently on my cruise!
47) Been to India............. Nope<-- Wouldn't this have been covered above when you asked what countries I have been to?
48) Been on a plane............ Yep.
49) Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.............YES! I saw it this weekend actually on TV. I would like to dress up and go though
50) Thrown up in a bar.......... Yes. PUKE AND RALLY!
51) Purposely set a part of myself on fire.....fuck no
52) Eaten sushi.......... I loves me some sushi
53) Been skiing/snowboarding............. Snowboarding yes
54) Lost a child............. I don't have kids.
55) Gone to college/university............ Yep.
56) Graduated college/university............. Yep.
57) Fired a gun................. BB Gun
58) Purposely hurt yourself................. No
59) Taken painkillers............... Sure
60) Been intimate with someone of the same gender............... No
Ok, now I am Tagging Nicole P and Aimee.
Why not. I'm bored at work. Maybe they are bored right now too :)
10.30.2006
MeMe of Shame
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Damn you!
If I keep posting memes and quotes, nobody is going to come back to my blog!
Aw, hell, I'll do it because I'll do anything friends tell me to do :P
I am also a follower. LOL
I'm down. And Bored.
It will be up soon...give me an hour. ha!
Post a Comment