Sarah: what does it say about someone whose Starbucks order is an oxymoron?
Well. That's it.
We're SBUCKS snobs.
;)
Like this morning.
Someone (names are withheld to protect the innocent), asked me if I could get them something at SBUCKS. Of course I could. But when I got there I was embarassed to order it.
"Hi. Can I have a Grande Decaf Non Fat Caramel Macchiato?"
Jesus.
A Decaf Macchiato? Why bother?
Starbucks defines Espresso Macchiato as "1 shot of espresso in a demitasse [topped with] a small dollop of foamed milk (thank you haddy).
Not only did I have to order it, but I also had to wait for the barista to yell out "GRANDE NON FAT DEACAF.... CARAMEL MACCHIATO??" He was even embarrassed.
Note to self: Don't ask anyone if they want anything from SBUCKS.
3 comments:
ari: i would have refused to carry out the starbukcs order
julie: y?
it was for my boss
ari : that's tough
but i woulda held my ground
no one gets decaf macciatos
like you said, all it is is espresso
so much for keeping the person's identity a secret :)
How about when I got caught by the barista police:
Barista: "GRANDE SUGAR FREE VANILLA LATTE EXTRA HOT!!"
*Sarah grabs coffee and proceeds to put sleeve on.*
Barista: "I don't think that's your coffee."
Sarah: "Yeah. It's my friend's."
Barista: "Oh. Ok. Sorry. I hate it when people take the wrong drinks."
Sarah: "Yeah." in combo with a weird look.
Barista: "GRANDE SUGAR FREE VANILLA LATTE!!"
Sarah: "That's me. Thank you."
~Sarah
Post a Comment