10.20.2006

TGIFF

Yes. I added an extra "F" on purpose, deal with it.
I got on the T this morning. I didn't have to run for it... therefore I did not get a seat.
I was so tired that I decided to get off at Hynes and wait for another T just so that I could get a seat. I made the mistake of going out last night, for a little bit with a few friends after my "fake job". Then, a met up with another friend who drove me home. So a few dirty martini's later (w/Kettel One, Extra Dirty), and at like 12:30. I was home. Trying to walk my dog.

Today should be fun.

This morning, when I got to work, I had the funniest e-mail from my good friend Lauren.
It was funny, not only because she called Tim a bastard, but because she told me about these:
otherannouncements.com.

Here's the blub from their website:

"When Diane Farr's engagement went sour, she had already sent out 300 announcement cards. After piecing her heart back together she needed to tell the masses of her misfortune, but how? Diane and artist friend Laurie Bailey decided they should send a second announcement. They created a card identical to the cards Diane's "expert wedding planner" had made for the engagement - only this announcement had a slightly different message".


Boy did she ever....
Here are some of my favorites:




I should have sent out the "living in sin ones" instead of some other cheesy moving announcements.
How funny are these things? Seriously. They made my morning.

No comments: