I decided to spice things up a bit today.
I asked my Ari and Melanie to pick my fact.
I also told them that they were in competition with each other, and whomever's fact I liked more would be my fact for today.
Oh man, facts were flying at me every which way, over IM and Gmail chat.
Finally, I got sick of it and I told them that they both had won.
Ari's Fact: A man's beard grows faster when he anticipates sex.
Melanie's Fact: Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
Here are each of their responses to finding out they had won:
Ari: YES!!! I RULE!
Melanie: HA! TAKE THAT JEW BOY!
Is it sick that this is what I do for entertainment? Nah.
The best part is, they both won't know what happened until they read this.
Shite. I'm screwed.
10.25.2006
Wednesday's Fact
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment