This is a conversation that happened on Nov 1. with my good friend Nick. You know who I am talking about. The cool one that lives in the Vatican? Here goes: (Pickles is a nickname that I call him)
me: ciao pickles
me: ciao pickles
Nicholas: How are you?
me: im good
how are you?
Nicholas: I'm doing fine thanks. Today I had the day off because of the feast of All Saints
me: oh yes
i know
Nicholas: And Friday the pope is coming to school
me: i remembered
no way!
the pope
Nicholas: Way
me: that sounds so funny by the way
10:23 AM yeaa mommy guess what
the pope came to school today
Nicholas: Its sort of like show and tell
me: yea
i wonder what he would bring to show and tell
Nicholas: That would be interesting
I'll let you know if he brings anything to show us
10:24 AM me: hmm
yes but what do you think he would bring
he could probably just be like..
i bring myself
10:25 AM Nicholas: I think he would bring the head of John the Baptist
Or maybe the heart of John Vianney
or the arm of Saint Ignatius
boy...Catholics are weird
me: hes a sick puppy
only the pope could get away with bringing body parts to show and tell
10:26 AM Nicholas: I must admit, since being in Rome I have seen more detached body parts than I care to remember
including the head of Catherine of Sienna, her finger, the arm of Saint Ignatius, and I hope to see the tongue of Saint Anthony at some point
10:27 AM me: seriously?
like if i came to visit like as a non priest
could i see these things?
10:29 AM Nicholas: Yes
There just in churches
There is one church in Rome called the bone church
me: ooooh
10:30 AM Nicholas: I haven't seen it yet but the walls and everything are made of old bones
Nicholas: I keep on thinking that today is Sunday since we didn't have classes and had mass
MISS YOU NICK!
Nicholas: I keep on thinking that today is Sunday since we didn't have classes and had mass
me: silly pickles
10:38 AM Nicholas: I love when you call me pickles
I haven't heard that for some time
me: i always call you that
Nicholas: I haven't talk to you for some time
me: i guess
10:39 AM i spoke to you on the phone like last weekend
remember
eventhough you talked to Mo more
but whatever
Nicholas: Yes I do remember. You seemed very surprised
me: i was
it said private call
Nicholas: You should have beat her up and taken the phone
me: and i thought it was sallie mae
i was going to but then i got busy
10:40 AM Nicholas: Damn that Sallie. That bitch is still giving me problems
me: busy
really
you said bitch and damn
youre still the nick i know
lol
Nicholas: Haha
me: but i will still call you father scrodum face
10:41 AM Nicholas: thats fine, just not in front of the bishop
me: damnit
MISS YOU NICK!
3 comments:
"Only the Pope could get away with bringing body part to show and tell"
Best line ever.
Nobody in their right mind should be following my crazy ass! With me as leader, our group would just end up cursing like sailors and constantly molesting each other for laughs.
Run away while you still can!! :P
Freud says me love you long time.
Post a Comment