Tarah makes her conversation debut today.
Today on gmail chat.... while both at work. It's a doozey.
Tarah: oh man I am so not motivated today
Tarah: ....and there's a server error on your blog. now what am I supposed to do?
me: what! weird
Tarah: LOL OMG
me: i haven't posted today
what
Tarah: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5dBV3d0SqQ
me: lol
Tarah: it's billy idol
me: i know
so what
Tarah: he's singing white Christmas
me: ok
Tarah: all cheesey and Sinatra like....shut up. I'm amused. by a lot
me: weirdo
Tarah: haha yeah so?
...oh there's the blog. but it's still from yesterday
me: i told u
i haven't posted yet today
Tarah: when did you tell me that?
me: right when you went into a tizzy about billy idol
u jews
you're amused by christmas songs
Tarah: hahah oh there it is
lol not all christmas songs
just billy idol not being bad ass and singing all cheesey like
me: lol
that's most christmas songs
every celeb has their own version
Tarah: I bet there's a jewish singer that doesn't
and Ozzy Osbourne
me: Neil diamond is jewish and he has one
Ozzy so does
Tarah: traitor
me: and so does kiss
Tarah: what?? oh man
me: i know
see
Tarah: you're just flipping my entire world on its head
me: i don't see kiss singing driedel driedel driedel
lol
Tarah: wait... weren't some of the kiss guys jewish??
me: yea, i think you're right
11.29.2006
Long Time Reader... First Time Contributor
Tarah: what the hell??
oh wait. maybe it's a facet of the taking of the world thing that I don't know about... you know, make christmas music and take more of you christians' money
me: riiight
thats what us christians do
take your money
Tarah: no no no
we produce christmas albums
and you guys buy them
so we take your money
duh
me: oh right
now i get it
Tarah: hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment