Last night, I was waiting ever so patiently (yea right, I have no patience), at the Copley T stop for my train. I seriously stood there and watched train after train go by, even two E line trains went by yo. All my Huskies know that NEVER HAPPENS EVER.
Twenty- five minutes later. My train finally arrives. And of course it's fcuking packed.
I get on the very front of the train, so I'm by the conductor and the front door. Which is fine.
The very next stop, some idiot gets on with a freaking huge guitar case on her back. You've got to be kidding me. Luckily she squeezes herself in front of me... because I was nice enough to step off the train and let her on.
So we're truckin' along, no one needs to get off so I stay where I am, which makes my threat of being pissed off levels go from red to orange. I'm almost at yellow and we stop at BU East. These morons, try to get on the train, with a HUGE heavy hockey bag, which they are calling "the party bag". Because, ya, ever person going to a party brings 60 beers, solo cups and ping pong balls. I do not miss this scene. Not. One. Fcuking. Bit.*
Me:Where's your party?
Stupid Freshman #1: Packard's corner.
Stupid Freshman #2: Wanna come?
Me: Um, No Thanks.
#1: Aw, come on. Where you goin' home?
Me: Yep.
#2: Lame.
Me: Oh well.
#1: Where do you go to school?
Me: I don't.
#1: Oh, did you drop out?
Me: Uh, no. I graduated.
#2: Oh, so what are you like 23.
Me: (thanks for reminding me you tool bag) Yes.
#1: That's funny, my psychic told me I was going to get laid by a 23 year old.
Me: Wonderful.
#2: Where'd you go? BU or BC?
Me: Neither. Northeastern.
#1 : OOOOOHHHH.
#1: What's their mascot?
Me: A husky.
#2: Oh yea. That one is so much cooler than ours.
#1: Yea we have some stupid little dog.
Me: Yea a it's a yorkie.
#2: Yea, it's a stupid little yippe yappie thing.
#1: Yea. Stupid yorkies. A Husky could eat our mascot.
Me: Yup. Sucks to B-U.
Then the tool bags got off the train.
But I actually found out that they are both from NY. One from LI and one from Manhattan. Which actually explained a lot.
GO HUSKIES.
*Update: Okay, so I wasn't going to put this part of the story in, but now I have to since I told some people about it.
I was so not going to let these guys on the T. I mean c'mon I had guitar girl in front of me and fat smelly (but nice) boy next to me. There was just no room.
Me: "I'll like you guys on, if you give me a beer!"
#1: OK!
They get on the train, and we're movin' along. He reaches in to hand me a beer and its....
NATTY LIGHT.
Me: Nevermind. You can keep it.
Damnit. I really wanted a beer.
11.03.2006
It's 10pm... Do you know where your BU freshman Are?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
my theory is that the fact that it's illegal makes it taste better to the point that they don't realize its actually watered down pee until the thrill of breakin the law is gone...
come over tonight...we'll have chocolate kate ;) ;) nudge...
stupid b-u kids...what are you, like 12?
and i appreciate the comment about the e-train - it never effing show up when you need it, but when you want a b all you get are e's...
yorkie...lol
Yea. I know.
That was going to be whole new post.
Because, I get so pissed off when that happens.
Stupid Bs and Es.
Post a Comment