11:49 AM Katie: Julie is busy. You may be interrupting.
I love that sign! it makes me want to write to you more!
| 6 minutes |
11:55 AM Katie: "it makes me feel special in my parts" HAHAHA
11:59 AM This morning's IM conversation with Trixie's Snitch:
TrixieSnitch: "I am WAY hungover today and feel like death. I should probably go home sick."
Trixie: "Good Work. What did you do last night?"
TrixieSnitch: "I may or may not have made out with a guy dressed as Kermit the Frog."
TrixieSnitch: "I am WAY hungover today and feel like death. I should probably go home sick."
Trixie: "Good Work. What did you do last night?"
TrixieSnitch: "I may or may not have made out with a guy dressed as Kermit the Frog."
THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12:01 PM "I like chick flicks, Like The Notebook." - What a coincidence...I usually put out after a viewing of The Notebook. This is getting better and better.
| 5 minutes |
12:06 PM Katie: It's just that anytime I run a letter from a guy complaining about his big dick, AWOL, guys with tiny dicks start CC'ing me on their suicide notes. It's depressing.
yep
12:07 PM I'm just going to keep sending you things that I think are funny cause I'm way too amped to do real work
i'm dancing in my seat in the comp lab
12:09 PM I want you to look in the mirror and say this over and over again until you believe it: "My dick didn't do anything wrong. It's not a crime to be big.
AHAHAHAHAHA
12:12 PM ok i'm going to go dance outside
call me later BABY
I wasn't even at my computer. She was talking to herself.
Then... I looked at my IM and I had this message:
Kate: WHAT A LONG MOTHERFUCKING LUNCH.
Woah. What a potty mouth.
If there was any reason for that stupid eggs in a frying pan commercial.*
That's it! :)
Disclaimer: Kate is not really a crackhead. And I doubt that she will ever be.. I mean would you pay for stuff to take, when you're just naturally like this anyway??
No comments:
Post a Comment