11.03.2006
We should do Improve Comedy
me: oo the killers are on
on my comp here at work i use I chat instead of AIM
its essentially the same thing
Ari: what
me: but I chat has this feature that lets u set your away message to me "current I-tunes track
and it lets ppl know what youre listening to
its cool
I chat = AIM for mac
Ari: yeah. great.
me: what
it is
Ari: woo. hoo.
fabulous.
me: whats your problem
Ari: its like bathing in gold.
me: ur such an ass
Ari: and a check mark for friday
me: what?
Ari: nothing
me: are u keeping track of everytime i call u an ass?
Ari: hahahah, no no, why (and how) could i do a thing like that
me: lol
ok
i just thought maybe u were
bc you said checkmark for friday
Ari: yeah you were right
me: i knew it
Ari: ahahhahahah
i crack myself up
me: yea
imma crack u
Ari: like that lady at work --- dont yell at me lady i'll kill you!
me: lol
i think i said i'll cut you
Ari: i still am laughing now
me: but whatever
Ari: about that
me: it gets the point
across
Ari: oh you said kill on the phone w/me
me: oh
Ari: that's what made it so funny
me: yea
true
i think i wanted to say cut
but that sounds harsher than kill to me
Ari: eh
me: is that weird
Ari: really?
yeah kinda
i guess kill has lost so much of its threatening meaning, while cut hasn't
me: right
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I haven't posted since because nothing that has happened in the last 2 days can top Dr. Evil. :)
No snow, just a gray day with a few raindrops. We made it to about 50 degrees today. I think you are getting the weather we had a couple days ago when we were having highs in the mid 30s. Not. Cool.
fishman:you were too busy feeling important because you were in charge of the clipboard
you thought you were soooooooo cool
just like julie
xoxo miss you!
Post a Comment