It's Here. Ladies and Gentlemen.
The STARBUCKS GINGERBREAD LATTE!!!!!
Yesterday when I stopped for Sbucks, I saw someone leaving with the letters "GBL" written on their cup. In my life those letters only mean one thing.... Gingerbread Latte!
At the Sbucks that I frequent near work, the big board says that the "Holiday" stuff wasn't coming until November 9th.
So I asked... "Is that true? Or can I get it now?"
And the most wonderful barista EVER, (No ask Haddy she seriously is) said that I could!
Woohoo! Maybe this will help my Monday move along quickly.
MMMMM.....
Last night I made turkey meatloaf and mashed potatoes! And even though, I have never made turkey meatloaf, (only regular BEEFloaf), it came out pretty good. Tim, who came home from work at 430AM, told me that it was yummy. Woohoo.
11.06.2006
It's The Most Wonderful Time of the YEAR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had my first Gingerbread latte of the year today too!! They aren't advertising it for some reason but they sure are serving it!
Post a Comment