Motorola V330
You were taken from me oh too soon.
I HATE YOU!
I was in Downtown Crossing like an hour ago.
Being productive and getting my eyebrows threaded.... Sarah was in Macy's looking for a new winter coat, so I was going to call her and meet up with her to head back to Cambridge.
I left the salon, looked at my phone, and it showed I had a txt from her telling me where to meet her. I replied back and right after I hit send... my cell phone shuts off!!
WTF!
I tried everything to turn it back on. Luckily, there's a T-mobile store in DTC.
The guy quickly tried to do a trick to get it to work again. Nothing. I got back to my office and plugged it in the charger. It doesn't turn on, but it says UNABLE TO CHARGE. Uh oh.
I called my nearest T-Mobile store, and the woman said that they don't carry it in the store, so she wasn't even able to perform any diagnostic tests to see what was wrong. Lucky for me I can upgrade and get a mail in rebate. So the phone I want will only wind up costing me like 30 beans. But still. I love my phone. I love my "Beast of Burden" ring tone.
Everyone join me in a moment of silence.
(I am such a psycho)
You know that this means I am just not meant to be productive. I try to do something now, so that I don't have to rush around later... and this happens!
And If Sarah had actually found this non- existent coat that she is looking for, something would have blown up. Seriously. I am just not meant have things go smoothly.
11.06.2006
RIP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment