Nicole P. has inspired me.
So has Lauren (my good friend from whom I stole this photo), and although I am not registered in the state I currently live in.... (therefore I cannot vote in our Gubernatorial Race),
I encourage all of you to vote tomorrow!
HAZZAH FOR PEER PRESSURE!
Update **
Tarah: I mean, I guess if you look at it in the abstract sense of "if you don't vote then you might as well not be a part of the society so you might as well be dead" sense...but if you don't go to the polls, some one will come to your house and pop a cap in your ass... damn
So has Lauren (my good friend from whom I stole this photo), and although I am not registered in the state I currently live in.... (therefore I cannot vote in our Gubernatorial Race),
I encourage all of you to vote tomorrow!
HAZZAH FOR PEER PRESSURE!
Update **
Tarah: you're kinda scary today.
me: lol
hey it worked for p- diddy
Tarah: hahaha gotta say, I didn't like it when he did it either
me: oh
well i think its true

1 comment:
Sweet picture! I've been bad at keeping up on news, but blogging about it has sure gotten me in the mood to vote :)
Post a Comment