11.20.2006

So Check Me Out!

I got tagged by Nicole P. on this one. But I didn't mind doing it.
ENJOY!

Eight Things You Might Not Know About Me


1. When I was 11 I was chosen to be a contestant on the show "Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?" The entire 6th grade took an exam, and if you scored over a certain percentage you were invited to participate in a "group" process and from there you were chosen to be on the show. Even though I found the loot, the warrant and the crook, I came in second because Stephen Mardy (who was in my class), was able to place them in the correct order before me. We used to call him Smarty Mardy. I wonder what he's doing now.

2. I secretly love Neil Diamond. But not in a scary like have a lock of his chest hair way like that girl from the Real World Seattle. You know who I'm talking about, the one that got slapped by one of the guys in the house?

3. I recently became addicted to Scrap booking. But sports are and will always be my passion.

4. I am extremely involved in the ONE campaign. And heavy support and respect Doctors without borders.

5. I made out with an NFL QB when we were both in HS (just to make my ex boyfriend jealous). I also casually dated a current MLB player the summer before my freshman year in college, when he was a single A ball catcher and played for my local farm team. (Ari may be the only one who knows who these ppl are).

6. I worked for my father as a T-ball umpire during High School and on my very first game I tossed a coach for calling me an ugly bitch in Italian. I casually said back to him "Vi preoccupereste per dire ancora quello a me? Il mio italiano รจ poco un arrugginito io non ha interferito che cosa avete detto". I'll let you all translate that, so that you'll get a laugh.

7. Ari often refers to me at the grammar police. I am strict with typing, IMs and e-mail conversations but I use poor grammar all the time in verbal conversation. It's just the way I am. What you gotta problem with that?

8. I have a small toe ring tattooed on the second toe of my right foot. I got it using a Fake ID when I was 17 and a senior in HS. Tricia went with me and we decided the day before in gym class that it was something we wanted to do. (She already had one but got something else on her back).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. i knew that and even got to see a copy of the show at one of our infamous 4-hour ra meetings...
2. your secret obsession with neil diamond is no secret to me...
3. scrap booking you say??? i'd better get a page or two!
4. i am not extremely involved in the one campaign, but i have put forth my contributions to their worth cause...
5. i made out with your mom when she came to boston once...
6. i agree that even though your italian is rusty it doesn't change the fact that you know what he said...
7. so if youre the gremmer pelice did it bather you that their are meny speeling and grematical errers in this sentance?
8. i know about that toe - we have discussed it in our meanderings about our obsessions with flip-flops

Julie said...

My mom told me about the time you made out (ew).

Nicole P. said...

Didn't the toe tat hurt like a mofo?! It's all bone!