Ok I got this from Blackbird, who I don't think knows that I read her blog, but I do. I thought it was cute, so I stole it. And I tag everyone who wants to do this except Nicole P. who hates these things, and who also is not putting up a tree. BAH HUMBUG TO YOU TOO :)
Most of my answers to these have to do with the way things were done while I was growing up. Unless I have indicated otherwise.
Hot chocolate or eggnog?
Hot chocolate. I have never tried eggnog, but I have tried the Sbucks Eggnog latte and that was NASTY!
Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
He wraps them. In pretty paper. And all of your presents are in one type of paper and your sisters presents are in another type of paper. So that you both know which ones are yours and you don't get confused. Duh
Colored lights on your tree/house or white?
Colored lights on the outside of the house (that blink to the beat and play music), On the front stairs there were plastic soliders and candlesticks that also lit up.
The tree got whatever was left over.
Do you hang mistletoe?
Not at home- but in my apt here yes
When do you put up decorations?
Usually the week before Christmas- Now I do it like 15 days before
What does your favorite christmas meal include?
baked Ziti, Ham, string beans, fruit salad, BOOZE, etc etc. Oh those chocolate stars christmas cookies that my aunt genie used to bring
Favorite christmas memory from childhood?
Having Christmas Eve at my Aunt Janet's House. And getting into my PJs and driving the 2 hours home then waking up opening presents and having everyone over for breakfast of bagels, cream cheese and lox. haha there's the jewish side of the family
How and when did you learn the truth about Santa?
What truth? oooh you mean that he actually lived in the South Pole instead of the North Pole..
Do you open a gift on christmas eve?
Yes from my grandma.
How do you decorate your christmas tree?
We had a tree trim last year and people gave me such nice ornaments. So I use those.
But my tree at home is full of older ornaments that I think I am getting from my mom this year when I go home.
Snow! Love it or leave it?
Like it. Sometimes. As long as I dont have to shovel
Can you ice skate?
Nope, I try and try. I can surf, rollerblade, but I cannot ice skate.
Do you remember your favorite gift?
NY Rangers tickets from my mom. They were AWESOME! I also got my Mark Messier Jersey to wear to the game.
What's the most important thing about christmas for you?
baby jebus being born duh
What is your favorite christmas tradition?
Midnight mass. Italian dinner on Christmas eve
What tops your tree?
An Angel that Tim picked out.
What is your favorite christmas song?
Come all ye faithful...
Also. The 12 pains of Christmas... Cracks me up.
FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!
*UPDATE!!!!! Nicole... YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED.
I do not want to feel the wrath haha, and duh I am interested in your answers.
12.04.2006
Christmas Meme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's more like it! haha
I am not going to even mention that Boston is in the Northeast... bc I am so afraid of you right now haha
Bahahha...anger screws up my directions. Damn you.
YOU DISINVITED ME TO A MEME?!! YOU AND BOSTON ARE DEAD TO ME! I SHALL NEVER VISIT THE NORTHEAST!
:P
Disclaimer: I don't hate doing them, I just don't think people want to read my answers.
See, it's like it never happened!
Post a Comment