So I left my apartment on time this morning (7:13am), and as I approached the street I saw a train sitting at the stop before mine. I looked at my stop and it was crowded. Awesome. I'll make the next- not so- crowded train. As I got to my stop, with the train stopping in front of me, I noticed that Ipod boy was not there! Shite, shite. Do I get on this one? Should I wait for a next one so that I can get a seat? AHH! I can't make these decisions on my own.
Without the confidence that I receive from Ipod boy, I got onto the crowded train and quickly put on my Ipod. That helped. But I did my normal, get off at Hynes and get on another train that is less crowded and right behind mine, (which was probably another B line but oh well). So I sat from Hynes to Park Street and then got pushed by some ass while getting on the Red Line. But I shot her the dirtiest look that I have ever given someone (and if you've seen my dirty looks then you know it had to be bad).
It's a true 27 degrees out today. There is hardly and wind, so no wind chill. But the forcast calls for scattered flurries. In fact the weather channel says exactly, "Mostly cloudy. Scattered flurries are possible most any time". WTF
12.05.2006
Commuting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment