12.19.2006

Debbie Downer

Good Morning.
It's finally winter here in Boston. Wonderful high of 37 planned for today and chilly temperatures all day. Just a few more days till the holiday and then a 3 day work week next week. So just keep swimming for now.

Tim and I are still semi- fighting. He went from being stupid condescending drunk to telling me how he is madly in love with me at about 1am and so he didn't have to sleep in the living room. But at 2am his cell phone rang and it was his stupid bar. The person who was managing last night (because Tim HAD to go on the stupid fcuking Hayride). The guy covering did not know how to lock the door. LOCK. THE. DAMN. DOOR. Seriously. So I was up again. Until 3am.

We were both up this morning to go to work. I got up, did my thing and went to work, all while he was in the shower. Did not say a word to him.

Here are the texts that have occurred back and forth since 9am.
Me: When will you be home we need to talk.
T: You must hate me.
Me: No, I love you that's why we need to talk.
T: Bad talk?
Me: I don't know. I am just sick and tired of dealing with you when you're like the way you were last night. But you don't care because you don't ever change.
T: I am going to loose you if I keep getting drunk like I did last night then I will stop. I was an ass last night, you don't deserve that. I'm sorry.
Me: I knew this was going to happen. I don't know if I have another chance to give you tim. You negate all of the good times we have when you act they way you did last night. And I don't think that this relationship will ever mature because you act that way.
T: Yes it will. We will talk later.


SO Aggravating. Ugh. You would think that after 4 years things would be a little different. Am I too uptight? I mean I do not care that he went on this thing last night. He came home when he said he was going to, which was great. It is his actions when he comes home that bother me. I wish I knew what to do.

I have such a headache.

Here is the song of the day.... you guys almost got "Fack" by Eminem. But those lyrics are way too dirty... and I did not want to be linked with them in case anyone googled... well you know dirty words.

"Good" by Better than Ezra

Looking around the house
Hidden behind the window and the door
Searching for signs of life but there's nobody home
Well maybe I'm just too sure
And maybe I'm just too frightened by the sound of it
Pieces of note fall down but the letter said

Uh huh, it was good
Living with you
Uh huh, it was good

Good, good, good, good, good, good

Sitting around the house
Watching the sun trace shadows on the floor
Searching for signs of life but there's nobody home
Well maybe I'll call or write you a letter
Now maybe we'll see on the Fourth of July
But I'm not too sure
And I'm not too proud
Well I'm not to sure
And I'm not to proud to say

Uh huh, it was good
Living with you
Uh huh, it was good

Yeah you were so good
Yeah you were so damn good.

3 comments:

DancingGrapes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L Sass said...

I'm sorry, that sucks. I am sending lots of good relationship karma up north!

Anonymous said...

I hope things are going better - I'm sure you've had the conversation already. I understand your lack of "another chance" especially when you have to wait till next year's hayride to test that one out.

If you need anything, drop me an email. ::hugs::