12.18.2006

The Hayride

Tonight was this stupid thing they call "The Hayride".
Tim's stupid bar takes all of their employees on this stupid bus ride out into the middle of nowhere and they build a bonfire and get drunk off their asses, to celebrate the holidays I guess.
Needless to say, it is my least favorite part of the year.

Last year, Tim was just a "bouncer" he went and got so shitfaced that he did not come home when he told me he was going to (he also had to be at his second job at 5am the next morning, so he said he would be home early). Yea right, that didn't happen. So, three hours after he said he'd be home and many many drunk phone calls later he stumbled home. We fought. I cried. And I slept at friends apartment.

This year since he is a "manager", he tells me that he should not get as drunk as he was last year and that he will be home on time. At 11:30 he came in. Drunk, but home on time.
And guess what, we fought.

And now I am contemplating giving up. Giving up after 4+ years with him. To me, having to deal with him when he is drunk. Atleast, when he drinks without me being there. When he comes home after being out, he is very condescending. He continues to ask me question after question, but only gets out half of what he really wants to tell me. Then he gets angry at me for not answering him. But I cannot answer him, because I have no idea what the fcuk he is talking about.

He is so damn annoying right now.
Yes I am living posting.
Because it is all I can do to keep from crying.
Or killing him.

2 comments:

Mark Allen said...

Oh Julie... I'm sorry... if you need anything you know my digits... I can bring you some blind culture :)

Anonymous said...

Phooey! That's all I have to say. Except, I will say, if you have to cry - get in the shower and just let the water pour over you as you do. It definitely clears out your head. And don't have a conversation with him when he's drunk.

Not that this helps AT ALL because, uh, hi(!) you've already posted again. ::hugs::