Me: ugh i hate this lady in my office
Me: she is so annoying I want to kill her
JF: so kill her
Me: where can i hide the body
JF:easy ... strap raw meet to her body and leave her in the aquarium piranha tank
JF:um, hello! you act like you have never truly pondered a murder before
Me: i was thinking cement shoes
Me: i have the mold at home
JF:nah, that doesn't work
Me: why?
Me: the Charles is cold now, no one will find her
JF: its been proven as the body decays, the bones are not strong enough to withstand the JF:current ... so she will eventually break away from the cement mold
JF: that or her skull will get trapped on a duck tour boat and she will be drug to the surface
Me: hmm
Me: you're right
JF:i know
JF:and modest too
JF: ah well
12.15.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Remind me to ask you about this as I am a lady and I do work in your office.
Post a Comment