12.05.2006

TREE WAR

Apparently, I am in a "which cities tree is nicer war" with Nicole P. ever since I un-invited her from yesterday's Christmas Meme. I am probably just making up this whole war thing.. but here you go!


This is the tree in Boston Common. (2005)
Boston being where I live now....
Not too shabby.


But, this is my tree. I grew up not 3 miles from it and visited it every year. In fact I still do since my whole family still lives in NYC.
SO HA!
I THINK I WIN!
Although the Macy's (used to be Marshall Field's tree is nice).

3 comments:

Nicole P. said...

Whatever, I'm bringing my camera downtown for current pictures. Chicago can beat Boston and you are a dirty cheat by bringing in NYC's tree! We'll have to get a ruling from the judge's as far as the NYC's eligibility in this contest. Perhaps a drug test too.

L Sass said...

As someone who works just around the corner from Rock Center, I confirm that this year's tree is gorgeous!

haddy said...

Um... can you call it a war? Can anything even compete with NYC? I don't think so and I'm in Boston.