As I mentioned earlier... I spoke to my good friend Nick today on the phone all the way from The Vatican where he is studying to become a priest. (Don't you roll your eyes at me internet. He is an awesome person and if you judge him or saying anything remotely not nice about him I will fcuking CUT YOU!)
He said the funniest thing to me and I just had to share. We were talking about trash and how Rome has a lot of trash, and I was telling him about when I lived in Argentina trash was bad also because sanitation was all privatized... so of course it was corrupted. So the mob came up.... and Nick said...
Nick: My friend and I saw this guy walking with two larger men on either side of him.... and they were just walking right down the middle of the street. I was thinking who is this guy.
Nick: Thank GOD we had our clerics on, because we would have gotten WACKED.
:) See And there is an advantage of being a Priest.
1.10.2007
Advantages of Becoming A Priest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG... I so love that you used the F-word in your post about your priest friend.
Thanks for adding me to your blogroll! I have to update mine, too. But, um, I'm lazy. Soon, I promise!
I think its funny that he said "thank God" cause he probably really did...
I am picturing Ed Norton in that movie "Keeping the Faith"
Post a Comment