OH YEA....I FORGOT!
It's De-Lurking week.
So all of you people that stalk me.... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU AFRAID OF??
:)
Post a comment. Please.
FOR GOD SAKES!
1.10.2007
HEY YOU GUYSS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH YEA....I FORGOT!
It's De-Lurking week.
So all of you people that stalk me.... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU AFRAID OF??
:)
Post a comment. Please.
FOR GOD SAKES!
8 comments:
Ur blawg suks. I h8 u but read all tha time cuz I am uh troll. Take ur fingerless gloves and go sumwhere that cares.
Kisses from Chicago!
Are we WAR-ING EXCLAMATION POINT
Julie - You really shouldn't ask "what are you afraid of?" You might get an entire list.
Nicole - will you help me with it?
:P
Ok so now. The 2 of 5 people that are regulars have posted...
Am I doing this wrong?
Great. I am glad you guys have officially de-lurked
In the words of Aimee "BAH!"
I'm afraid of Julie and the weird pictures on the sidebar of her blog.
I'm also afraid of the fact that she typed out exclamation point for emphasis.
And I'm afraid of snakes.
long time lurker, first time commentor. I am glad to see someone else has Tyler Durden in their list! That site cracks my shit up!
Also, has anyone ever tried to pronounce their word verification? For this one, mine is "ewmmy" sounds just like it is spelled actually.
What up Julie!
Lurking is way underrated..
Post a Comment