Good Morning everyone!
It is ABSOLUTLEY FRIGID here in Boston today. Although it has warmed up a bit from when I was waiting for the train this morning. All around people are saying, "Finally. It feels normal for it to be this cold". Are you people fcuking stupid? You would rather have it be 20 degrees, feels like 12 with the wind chill than 60 god damn degrees. Well then you are stupid fcuking morons.
That's all I have to say about that.
My best friend Tricia is up visiting me until tomorrow, you know because Tim is away and I hated going to sleep alone at night. She got in yesterday around 5 and I met up with her after work. We went out for beers and burgers and then went back to my apartment to watch repeats of Without a Trace and My Boys.
Tricia and I talk all the time, but since she still lives in NY, I hardly get to see her. But yesterday it was like we just picked right up where we left off. It made me forget all about that idiot in Mexico, I am just ready for him to fcuking come home though. (Tomorrow yeaa!)
Tim called me at like 730 and I was laughing so hard at our conversation that I didn't even hear the phone ringing! I know isn't that nuts! I call it progress people.
Don't forget, it's De-Lurking Week. Everytime you read without commenting God makes the ice caps melt just a little bit more....
Okay, Today's last song was "E Pro" by Beck.
Enjoy!
See me comin to town with my soul
Straight down out of the world with my fingers
Holding onto the devil I know
All my troubles'll hang on your trigger
Take your eyes and your mind from the road
Shoot your mouth off but look where you're aiming
Don't forget to pick up what you sow
Talking trash to the garbage around you
See me kickin the door with my boots
Broke down out in a ditch of old rubbish
Snakes and bones in the back of your room
Handing out a confection of venom
Heaven's drunk from the poison you use
Charm the wolves with the eyes of a gambler
Now I see it's a comfort to you
Hammer my bones on the anvil of daylight
I won't give up that ghost
It's sick the way these tongues are twisted
The good in us is all we know
There's too much left to taste that's bitter
5 comments:
oooo look at miss smarty pants and her global warming reference
*heart*
I hate anonymous posters.
:)
Um, it is also cold in NYC and GUESS WHAT. The heat in my office is NOT ON. WHOSE IDEA WAS THAT??????
IT'S me, Robin...aka LURKY McLurk. ;)
btw...too much wsearing going on in your blog lately.
WHY no heat??? Who is in charge of heating our offices? Whoever you are--you're fired!
Post a Comment