Good Morning Internet!
TGIFF! Fo' real.
Remember how yesterday I told you that Tim would be commuting with me on Thursdays and Fridays? Could you take a look back at the post and tell me, was I excited about this? I mean I love the guy to death but, HE TAKES FOREVER to get ready. Well that and I am still forcing him to take the dog out all the time because of you know getting a free trip to Mexico and all. Which probably isn't fair to him, but shhh don't tell him. He doesn't read my blog that often anyway so he will NEVER KNOW I said that! Unless you tell him, and then we will brawl.
I can't remember what else I was going to say.
So here's today's last song, "Spin" by Revis.
Can see your inner motive
When you wear it on your face
Indesposed to the world
You won’t let yourself be saved
Your the hand that spins my revolver around
When you push me away
On the waves of an ocean
I’m a space God in the rain
In the arms of devotion
Where you never found your place
You need no one to spin your revolver
So go and get my gun
I can see shes falling faster
Running to her own disaster
1.19.2007
Commuting & Song- a- palooza!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment