1.03.2007

SHE LIVESSSSSSS!

Howdy Internet.
Sorry about the longer than planned hiatus. I was out sick yesterday. So quit your whinning KATE. Sheesh. I am only one woman. Glad to see that you missed me though.

How was everyones New Year? Did everyone get nice and drunk??
Good for you if you did. Tim had to work again. But this year, instead of being a big blubbering baby because my cousin was out getting engaged on New Years and I was all alone playing The Sims (oh my god, did I just out myself as a Sims geek to the entire world), I worked with Tim at his bar. I got to dress up and collect the cover charge. WOOHOO.

It was pretty fun actually. The best part was that I got to be mean to people, and that my friends is always AWESOME. I got hit on a few times, which was funny because as soon as the guys were like, "Do you hang out here often?" I could say..... "Yea, my boyfriends the manager". Then that would just kill the whole thing.

The best part was that I got paid. To sit on my ass and drink champagne at midnight and be mean to people for like 5 hours. 200 beans. For 5 hours.

The worst part was that I was in front of a door all night, so I was FREEZING. Which is why I was so lethargic all day on Monday, and then sick on Tuesday.

But no worries Internet. For I am back, and I will never leave you for that long ever again.
And now I am off to update myself on all of the Shenanigans that my friends were up to all weekend. Hopefully Nicole and Aimee got into some trouble. :)

Oh, since I didn't have my Ipod this morning- Today's lats song comes from the Zipcar's XM radio- "My Perogative" by Bobby Brown not Brit Brit (I do love this song though... too bad Bobby went bad... very very bad).

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me
Now now why don't they just let me live
Oh oh oh i don't need permission
Make my own decisions oh
That's my prerogative

They say I'm crazy
I really don't care
That's my prerogative
They say I'm nasty
But I don't give a damn
Gettin' girls is how I live

Some ask me questions
Why am I so real
But they don't understand me
I really don't know the deal
About a brother trying hard to make it right
Not long ago before
I won this fight sing

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me
Why don't they just let me live
I don't need permission
Make my own decisions oh
That's my prerogative

It's my prerogative
It's the way that I wanna live
I can do just what I feel
No one can tell me what to do
Cause what I'm doin'
I'm doin' for you ah

Don't get me wrong
I'm really not zooped
Ego trips is not my thing
All these strange relationships
Really gets me down
I see nothin wrong with
Spreading myself around sing

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me
Why don't they just let me live
I don't need permission
Make my own decisions
That's my prerogative

I can do what I wanna do
Truly live my life (It's my prerogative)
I'm doing it just for you
Tell me, tell me

Why can't I live my life
Without all of the things that people say

yo Tell it, kick it like this

I can do what I wanna do
Me and you
Together, together, together...

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me
Why don't they just let me live
I don't need permission
Make my own decisions
That's my prerogative

2 comments:

L Sass said...

Oh my, I love "My Perogative"

Bobby, Bobby, why did you turn out so strange?

Anonymous said...

Yeah for money for being mean! If I could get job like that I'd be RICH!

Glad you're feeling better!