Sorry for the lack of posting lately internet.
I don't even know how to explain to you how I feel.
Besides my headache, I feel pretty fine.
Just not interesting or funny or anything that is worthy of sharing with you all.
So I apologize for the lack of me lately. But I will be back soon. I am sure.
Until then I will continue to stalk you all. I promise. Seriously.
2.27.2007
don't mind me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Don't worry, Julie... something interesting or weird is bound to happen soon! Stalk away!
WHAT!?!?!?! I am NOT linked in your stalking profile!?!?!?! I posted JUST for you this morning!!!! We are SO fighting.
Go hang out at my mechanic's garage. It's nothing but weird and interesting! Just rry not to get sold to an online foreigner in search of a green card.
Remember that you don't always have to be interesting to be here and writing. Some of our best work is when we don't really *feel* that we are present.
Post a Comment