2.23.2007

Morning Ranting

Internet. Can I ask you something?
Why does a train standby for 10 minutes at one stop, just to go to the next stop and sit for another 10 MINUTES??!! Doesn't the train know that I have to go to work? I mean I understand that it's Friday, and I may or may not have dressed "casually" this morning but that does not mean that I AM NOT JUST AS IMPORTANT OR HAVE TO GET TO PLACES ON TIME!!!


Whew. That felt good.

Tim and I have plans tonight, with each other, we're going on one of those things. You know what the hell is the word I am looking for. Oh yea, we have a date. Meaning we are actually leaving our apartment and going somewhere. Dinner and a movie to be exact. Look at us, we're like a real couple.

Even if the movie is Reno 911.... so excited.

2 comments:

L Sass said...

It is the day / week to rant. It cannot be avoided, the world has been sucking lately. Let's hope the weekend is better!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for a date! Have fun!