3.23.2007

Cooking Meme.

I caught this meme on Aimee's blog, and she must have thought this one was above me because she forgot to tag me.

But I'm doing it anyway.

Take that Aimee!

1- Can you cook? If yes, do you like to cook?

I can cook and I love to cook.

2 - When does your whole family come together to eat?
Christmas usually. Sometimes for other special occasions like weddings or Baptisms. It's hard because everyone of us lives in different states.

3 - What do you have for breakfast?
Uh, I usually skip breakfast. But if I don't I eat yogurt maybe oatmeal.

4 - When, where and how do you eat during the week?
When:Lunchtime and Dinnertime Where: at my desk at work, at the dinning room table at home. At Tim's restaurant.

5 - How often do you eat out?
Um read above. I eat at Tim's A LOT!

6 - How often do you order-in or take-away?

We love our Chinese take out over here.

7 - Re: 5 & 6 - If money was no question, would you like to do it more often?
I like cooking myself. So we would eat out but not more often than we do now.

8 - Are there any standards that make regular appearances on your table?
Chicken Breast, Steak, mixed veggies, salad and pickles.

9 - Have you ever tried a recipe from another blog?
Yes all the time. I love recipes. Especially AS's Penne alla Vodka! I think I'll make it tonight!

10 - Are there any quarrels because of food?
GOD YES. I HATE HATE HATE grilled chicken. Tim loves it.

11 - Are you vegetarian or can you imagine living vegetarian?

Sure I can imagine it. But I can also imagine myself bitting into a nice juicy medium rare steak.

12 - What would you like to try out that you haven’t dared yet?
hmm. I like all types of Asian and Indian foods. Maybe something more exotic.

13 - Do you rather cook or bake?
Cook, Baking requires too much measuring.

14 - What was the most terrible mess you made in the kitchen?

Making the Guiness Chocolate Cake for Lauren's bday this Dec.

15 - What do your kids like to eat best? What would your kids never eat?
Ew Kids. But they will eat whatever I cook. And if not then they will not eat or have to make their own damn dinner.

16 - What do you dislike most?
COTTAGE CHEESE. EW.


Tag Alex, Laurel, and Kate. You're it!

2 comments:

Janet said...

If you ever come to DC you should try a Burmese restaurant for your asian/indian fix. It's SO yummy!

L Sass said...

hi!! Thanks for giving me an easy cop-out post for tomorrow. Cooking-woohoo!