Hey there Internet.
How was your Thursday Night?
Do anything fun? Like go shopping?
At your local upscale/ trendy mall?
Did you try on about 300 pairs of jeans?
Oh you did? Did you buy any of them?
No?
You just left them in the fitting room, for the wonderful retail store employees to worry about?
That's nice.
I don't know what happened yesterday but everyone and their mother came into my store to mess it up and make more work for myself and the lovely closing staff last night. There had to have been at least 100 pairs of jeans that needed to be put back into the denim wall. Not to mention the copious (hello vocabulary) amounts of knits, wovens, khakis and crap that was also piled up everywhere.
It was so bad people.
I haven't seen the store this trashed since the holiday season.
A wonderful co-worker of mine summed it up best, when he came up to me at about 9:45 while feverishly hanging pants,
"If GAP was a person right now, I would fucking punch it in the face".
What I would pay to see that happen.
3.30.2007
Overheard at The Denim Wall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
haha...that is quite funny. i would like to point out that was my gay boyfriend that said that...he is also funny.
at least you arent closing again tonight....maybe ill just close drawers slowly and not have to fold :)
That sucks. I can't even stand folding and putting away my clothes after I do the laundry.
Oh man, that sucks! I used to work at Old Navy, and 2 minutes after you straightened something, someone would walk by and mess it up. Piles of clothing EVERYWHERE!
I feel your pain.. Worked in a jeans store for about 2 years, and the way people trash the stores on busy nights? Is enough to make you want to throw a tantrum then and there.
I think we all have one of these stories. I used to work in the shoe department.....luckily we didn't have anything on the floor - just behind the scenes...but then we'd have like a HUGE pile of shoe boxes to put away at the end of a busy day (not to mention a huge stack to go through if the size wasn't in the wall where it was supposed to be) lol
Post a Comment