Spring has finally sprung here in Boston internet. (Who came up with that saying?)
You can tell because the birds are singing, flowers are blooming, the final patches of leftover snow is melting, sailboats are out back out in their slips on the Charles River, and the smell of opening day at Fenway Park is in the air. Oh and the tourists. Man the tourists.
(LETS GO YANKEES)
Janet posted her wish list for spring yesterday, and so I decided to follow suit.
1. This shirt from GAP is so cute ( I think its from gap, I can't find the link now). They have a bunch of different colors and style of these this spring. "Rolling Bay Blue" seems to be a big color for them this spring. Can't complain. I love it!
2. Love love love this jacket, also from GAP. The color is awesome and short sleeves!! YES! I have a blacket long jacket just like this from fall and it is a favorite of mine. I wear it everyday, weather permitting. The pockets make it very flattering on every body shape/size. Did I mention that I love this color?
3. The everlasting struggle with me and bags. I love them. I have so many of them that I do not use, and so many that I use too often. But when it comes down to it, I am always looking for MORE MORE MORE! This one from Lucky is seriously cute and I normally hate butterflies. Plus I have heard from a very reliable source canvas totes will be everywhere this spring/summer.4. Now time for my ultimate favorite SHOES. Unfortunately, the 80s are seriously back in full swing, so a lot of stuff out there is how can I say this nicely, um heinous. Yea ok that works. Luckily, I found a few cute things on piperlime. I am a big fan of flats. These have little ducks on them, if you look closely, they also come in green frogs.
Sometimes I find a cute pair of wedges that don't look obnoxious. So I consider buying them. These could be in the running for my consideration this year. Wedges always look so comfortable. I just never know what to wear them with.
Oh look! These are blue! And flat! And surprise I like them!
Send money, so I can buy all this cute stuff.
What is on your spring wish list?
3.28.2007
Spring Is here Hurrah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
CUTE!!! I am loving all the blue stuff, too...
Perhaps I'll do my own spring/summer shopping post manana.
Also, wedges are not actually comfortable. Hate to break it to you. Fashion is pain.
Those blue wedges are totally cute. I think they deserve the currently-empty spot on my shoe rack.
I just ordered a pair of jeans and 3 tops from gap.
And re: your links - JELLIES??!! Didn't we all learn our lesson with those when we were little? Rocks + jellies equals painful feet. Oh and the blisters!
Ack. I need summer work clothes so badly. Of course none of what I bought was for work :)
ha it seems that you are loving the blue aren't ya! I can't blame you - I love it too. Perhaps I should wear more. And you're right - wedges are more comfy and stable.
Ok so now you ladies are confusing me?
Laurel says that wedges are not comfy, Janet says they are.
And Nicole- JELLIES WERE LINKED UNDER HEINOUS! For a reason.
:)
I love #2!
I love that purse! But I'm not paying $138 for anything CANVAS. lol
Post a Comment