Note to self: Do not read Lindsey's blog right before you go to sleep for the night. You may have the following results.
Well it's official.
I'm crazy. I had a dream last night that involved a blogger that I lurve.
Now I usually don't remember much about my dreams. But I often wake up feeling strange and confused. This morning I awoke with the same feeling, and with the peculiar feeling that I was experiencing dejavĂș. Once my eyes finally adjusted and I was up and watching the Today Show, I sat up and exclaimed, "Holy shit! Laurel was in my dream last night!"
Before you jump to any conclusions or get all jealous pants on me and say why didn't you dream of me? or me? I am pretty sure it is because I read Laurel's blog right before I read Lindsey's last night. So simmer down.
In my dream, Laurel was at my house. Which looked like a giant sized version of my apartment. Her and her man friend, which was not AS, but was my friend Tony were spending the night. At least I think they were because I was playing hostess and changing the sheets on the bed in the guest room.
Oh and Laurel, you were pregnant.
But don't worry because I was prego too.
And that's all I really remember from my dream.
Thankyouverymuch.
Thanks a lot Lindsey!
5.01.2007
Blame this Post on Lindsey!
Labels:
Dysfunctional,
Only Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hahaha!! Now you are having the blog baby for all of us!
WHAT? Why did Tony tell you he knocked me up?? That was totally supposed to be a secret, Tones.
Tony is a doucher. I'm so mad at you for getting us together.
I will shout out to your mega awesome dream manana, yo. I'm just a little scattered now that I have Julie, Jr. in my belly.
Haha! Blogging dreams. Since my dreams have been weird lately too, it's very appropriate! (I recently dreamed of the teacher in the classroom next door's husband -- not in a creepy way, in fact, he was letting me use his credit card to go shopping!) How's that for random?
And Laurel! tsk tsk, does AS know?
Laurel and I are haunting you!!! whaaa haaa haaa
So you read my blog and then dreamt about Laurel?? Hmmm...interesting. I do love Laurel and you so maybe it's a sign we should have a threesome. Maybe you'll dream about that tonight. HAHAHAHAHHAHA oh my gosh, that would be so bad.
no really, watch, you'll dream about it!
xoxo
I had a baby dream the other night too - only I'm blaming Janet for bringing up the baby names. hehe.
Well, Janet and Laine from Gilmore Girls. :)
Post a Comment