6.01.2007

And God Said... "Let's Do This"

Good Morning Internet!
TGIFF!!!

Yesterday, after fighting with UPS for almost 3 days, my bundle of joy finally arrived!!

Internet, Ursula. Ursula, Internet.


Isn't she GORGEOUS!



Here are her interchangeable parts.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I could not wait to get home from class last night, (I am taking a refresher Italian course with a hottie hot hottie for a professor, more on this later) just to rip open the box and clean my carpets. Seriously this thing SUCKS! (In a good way).

My carpet looks so much better, and I haven't even used the extra tools or the cleaning kits yet!
That was just too overwhelming to try to start that at 10pm.

And to answer your questions about that first picture- No I don't have a shopping obsession with QVC. Believe it or not, those are still packed boxes from when I "moved" out of my Mom's house in Brooklyn 2 months ago.

What. Don't look at me like that.


6 comments:

L Sass said...

That is the most beautiful vacuum cleaner I have ever seen! SUCK-tastic!

My mom secretly loves QVC. This causes me unending embarrassment.

Anonymous said...

my my...what lovely...attachments you have ursula...

haddy said...

I'm so effing jealous.

Anonymous said...

can you do a before and after shot of the cannister that collects the bad stuff!! I want to see what this thing is made of.

Anonymous said...

Try the little attachment thingy (the fat one versus the flat one) on the couch. You will DIE from how awesome it works.

Best investment EVER.

Lindsey said...

That vacuum cleaner ROCKS...I mean, SUCKS! It seriously puts my vacuum to shame.